Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends who have babies here on Earth OR up in Heaven. Zane and I spent Saturday afternoon down at my mom's gawking at my little brother and his girlfriend as they were all dressed up and heading off to their senior Prom.
We also spent time hanging out with Mia (my mom) and her old friend Darhla. Darhla and her family used to live next door to us for a long time before they moved to Texas. She and my mom are able to get together a time or two each year to catch up. Surprisingly, with as many pictures as I took last night, I don't have any of them together!
Mia and Zane
Mommy and Zane!
Mia and Granny
He doesn't look like he is rotten at all, does he? Then this morning was business as usual. No sleeping in for me; no fancy breakfast in bed. I didn't expect it either, lol. But I certainly did not let Daddy sleep in if I couldn't!! We had lunch with my mom, sister, her fiance, Granny and Aunt Lynnette and Darhla and her daughter Katherine. It was really good! And surprisingly, despite lunch being at 1 and Zane having had no nap all day (he usually goes down to nap about 11:30), we made it through lunch with no major tantrums. THAT was an awesome Mother's Day gift in itself! Zane did fall asleep on the ride home and stayed asleep for another hour at home. And then we went over to Papaw Roy's (Jeremy's dad) to play. Poor Zane though. Daddy and Papaw and Zane were playing with a football, rolling/throwing it back and forth. Until Daddy decided to give the football a kick.... A little bit harder than he meant to.... And it hit straight into Zane's face. Poor kid is going to have a black eye tomorrow! Oh, and 18 WEEKS! (tomorrow) I can't believe how this pregnancy is just flying on by! No belly pictures this week. Check up appointment on Tuesday, so I'll update more then. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment