Tuesday, June 12, 2012

22 Weeks!




How far along? 22 weeks and 1 day


Total weight gain/loss? Up 4lbs total.


Maternity clothes? I can still wear some of my more roomy non-maternity shirts, but otherwise I'm all into maternity.


Sleep? Still the same - sleeping great!


Best moment last week? My baby brother, Tyler, graduated from high school.


Movement? Oh the movement! I love it! Except the sitting on my sciatic nerve....


Gender? GIRL!!


Labor signs? Nope, and let's keep it that way.


Belly button in/out? In, but I noticed last night it is starting to get more flat already.


What I miss: Still softball. That's the only thing I have had taken away so far.


What I am looking forward to: Garage sale this weekend! Well, to clarify, I am looking forward to the money we could make. Not so much the preparations for the sale. My dining area is stacked FULL of all of Zane's baby boy clothes. Milestones: Two more weeks until V-Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment