Saturday, February 18, 2012

Basketball!

This school season is my littlest brother's senior year. Tyler is exceptionally tall (6ft 9in at 17yrs old!) and starts on his high school's varsity team. I have gone to every game of his that I could his entire school career. Especially since I've had Zane. I love taking Zane to the basketball games. I feel, as Tyler's big sister, that I should support him as much as I can. And since this is his senior year, there are only a few more games to see. :-( Next year, Tyler will be going off to Jacksonville University in Florida to play basketball. I am so happy for him, but man am I going to miss going to his games every week in the winter.

Just recently, Zane has started watching Tyler's games. Before, he would play with my hair or walk around the bleachers playing with anything and everything. But now, he is Tyler's littlest champion! Check out this video clip we got from last night's game:





Is that not adorable??

0 comments:

Post a Comment